The impact of this issue announcement is low. Please act accordingly to rectify the issue, as stated below.
What you need to know:
- Support for both structured and unstructured data fingerprint classifiers in the DLP Cloud Proxy
This release adds support for both structured and unstructured fingerprinting to the DLP Cloud Proxy service, which is the combination of Forcepoint CASB Gateway and cloud Data Protection Service. In Forcepoint DLP 8.7.1, the integration with Forcepoint CASB was added, to provide real-time DLP enforcement for uploads and downloads to and from sanctioned cloud applications. Now, the full set of DLP data classifier types are available to customers with both Forcepoint DLP Cloud Applications and either Forcepoint CASB Suite or Forcepoint CASB Single Application licenses. Forcepoint DLP fingerprint classifiers are automatically updated and pushed to the DLP Cloud Proxy service, without any manual steps or policy changes.
- Support for LDAP signing, for increased security for Active Directory domain controllers.
- Detection of Microsoft Information Protection classification labels on files protected by Microsoft RMS.
- Protector appliance operating system upgraded to CentOS 7.8.
- New rules and classifiers added to the Turkey PII policy (both DLP and Discovery).
What is the impact of not doing the actions?