Wednesday 11 November 2020
The impact of this issue announcement is critical. Please act accordingly to rectify the issue, as stated below.
What you need to know:
Trend Micro IMSVA critical patch build 2025 has been released. The issues from previous versions listed below have been resolved:
- Affected by a potential Spectre SWAPGS gadget vulnerability
- OpenSSH module in IMSVA vulnerability
- Cross-site request forgery
- Server-side request forgery
- XML External Entity xml external entity reference vulnerability
- Password Storage unknown vulnerability
- Library unknown vulnerability
Actions to be taken:
Download and install latest critical patch build 2025.
What is the impact of not doing the action?
Certain vulnerabilities were patched and improvements and fixes for the previous version.
Trend Micro Download Centre