Thursday 26 November 2020
The impact of this issue announcement is critical. Please act accordingly to rectify the issue, as stated below.
- VMware Workspace One Access (Access)
- VMware Workspace One Access Connector (Access Connector)
- VMware Identity Manager (vIDM)
- VMware Identity Manager Connector (vIDM Connector)
- VMware Cloud Foundation
- vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager
What you need to know:
VMware has announced workarounds to avoid exploitation of unpatched command injection vulnerability bug CVE-2020-4006. This zero-day impacts both Windows and Linux Operating Systems and its Workspace One.