Friday 5 November 2021
The impact of this issue announcement is critical. Please act accordingly to rectify the issue, as stated below.
What you need to know:
Networking giant Cisco has released patches for multiple security vulnerabilities, including critical flaws in Catalyst Passive Optical Network (PON) series switches. Among the security issues are CVE-2021-34795 and CVE-2021-40113 (both rated CVSS10.0), which could be exploited using unintentional debugging credentials to perform unauthenticated command injections.
- Catalyst PON Switch CGP-ONT-1P
- Catalyst PON Switch CGP-ONT-4P
- Catalyst PON Switch CGP-ONT-4PV
- Catalyst PON Switch CGP-ONT-4PVC
- Catalyst PON Switch CGP-ONT-4TVCW