Secon Cyber have a position for an account manager to join a highly dynamic and fast growing cyber security service provider headquartered in Surrey.
You will manage existing clients, developing new business and retaining existing contracts within your client base. As well as general account management you will have the responsibility to bring on new clients to the business with structured lead follow up activities. You will build strong and meaningful relationships with IT managers and cyber security personnel.
You should be an exceptional communicator, disciplined, proactive and extremely well organised with a strong interest in technology.
You will be target and outcome driven with quarterly KPI’s and sales targets.
- Educate and inform clients around Secon Cyber’s catalogue of products and services to minimise risk through regular meetings with key decision makers
- Increase existing clients’ annual cyber security budget allocation to Secon Cyber products and services
- Retain existing contracts
- Follow up opportunities created by marketing through to conclusion
- Generate gross profit against annual target
- Increase the quality and quantity of client engagement
- Develop new relationships with organisations not currently engaged with Secon Cyber
- Work in collaboration with the marketing and delivery teams to drive the business forward
- Proven sales experience – strong understanding of managing the complete sales cycle from engagement to closure
- Understanding – deep interest of cyber security technologies and solutions
- Learning – the desire to constantly learn about new technologies and keep abrest of security threats
- Teamwork – working as a team, but also helping other members of your team to achieve a common goal quickly and effectively
- Autonomy – the ability to take ownership, make decisions and be accountable for outcomes and deliverables
- Good with numbers – the ability to do percentage calculations and interperate business problems into mathematical equations
- Communication – ability to convey information to others in a simple and unambiguous way, distribution of messages clearly and concisely and in a way that connects with the audience; ability to understand instructions, acquire new skills, make requests, ask questions and relay information with ease
- Problem solving – strong analytical skills; ability to accurately assess a situation and arrive at a positive solution
Profile of candidate:
- Minimum of 120 UCAS points at A-Level
- Minimum of Grade B GCSE in Mathematics and English
- Degree in any discipline
- 25 days annual leave
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Career progression
- Subsidised Nuffield gym membership onsite
- Full training is provided
Email your CV letter to email@example.com