Secon Cyber have a position for an account manager. You will manage existing accounts, win new business, create pipeline and close opportunities. You will build strong and meaningful relationships with clients’ IT and/or security teams to regularly educate them on how they can address their cyber security concerns.
You should be an exceptional communicator, persistent, extremely well organised and goal-driven with a strong technical aptitude.
MISSION OF THE ROLE
- Ensure clients are aware of how Secon Cyber catalogue of products and services can help minimise clients risk through regular meetings with key decision makers
- Increase existing clients’ annual cyber security budget allocation to Secon Cyber products and services
- Retain existing contracts
- Follow up opportunities created by the prequalification team through to conclusion
- Generate revenue and gross profit against annual target
- Increase the quality and quantity of client engagement
- Develop new relationships with organisations not currently engaged with Secon Cyber
- Work in collaboration with the marketing department to drive the business forward
- Proven sales experience – strong understanding of managing the complete sales cycle from engagement to closure
- Authentic – the ability to express and share what you think or feel in an unadulterated form
- Curious – the desire to constantly learn and improve
- Teamwork – working as a team, but also helping other members of your team to achieve a common goal quickly and effectively
- Autonomy – the ability to take ownership, make decisions and be accountable for outcomes and deliverables
- Communication – ability to convey information to others in a simple and unambiguous way, distribution of messages clearly and concisely and in a way that connects with the audience; ability to understand instructions, acquire new skills, make requests, ask questions and relay information with ease
- Problem solving – strong analytical skills; ability to accurately assess a situation and arrive at a positive solution
SCOPE OF CANDIDATE
Duration of Experience
- minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Software and/or technology and/or cyber security
Sales/ Account Management Experience
- Direct C-Level/Director end user engagement and relationships
- Accurate sales forecasting
Reporting, management and support
- will report to the head of customer success.
- will be supported by the customer success team and solutions consultants
- will work closely with the marketing team
- will be responsible for managing relationships and sales pipelines
Knowledge of working in a cloud or cyber security technology business would be an added advantage.
Email your CV letter to firstname.lastname@example.org