Start date: ASAP
Schedule type: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive package + bonus + benefits
Location: UK, home-based
The Alliance Partner Manager will be responsible for developing, nurturing, and growing Secon’s partner ecosystem to deliver year-on-year revenue growth in addition to bringing greater value to customers. This role requires working closely with the sales, marketing, and technology teams to strengthen the existing partner relationships, identify opportunities, and build a healthy and sustainable pipeline.
Role responsibilities and expectations:
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with alliance partners.
- Operate at the highest ethical standards and live Secon’s brand values.
- Build and maintain a partner plan including key performance indicators.
- Represent and act as Secon’s ambassador at partner events/engagements.
- Prepare and present monthly partner performance reviews.
- Take accountability for partner escalations through to conclusion.
- Contribute to and review bids and proposals involving partner solutions.
- Work closely with the marketing team to grow the pipeline of partner opportunities.
- Work closely with the sales team to help them meet or exceed partner sales targets.
- Work closely with the solutions team to prepare joint partner proposals.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience working in cyber security channel/partner manager or sales role.
- Excellent relationship management skills including up to board level and across geographies.
- Credible track record in delivering or exceeding targets in a channel/partner or sales role.
- Experience in delivering presentations to senior management and board level stakeholders, including sound understanding of financial/statistical reporting.
- Demonstrable experience in working in a complex environment bringing together cross functional teams and/or ecosystem partners to successfully deliver customer outcomes.
Secon is a leading cyber security company that provides a wide range of cyber security services and technologies to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions and governments. Founded in 1999, the firm is headquartered in the UK with offices in the Philippines. We solve cyber security challenges using an array of services and technologies, including:
Managed Security Services: Maintaining and managing our customers’ cyber security technologies.
Managed Detection and Response: Taking security feeds from our customers’ installed security products and processing them to produce real actionable events, which are passed directly to our security operations centre (SOC) to be dealt with on our customers’ behalf.
Cyber security consulting: Providing cyber security maturity assessments and providing cyber security technology assessments.
Technology advisory and sourcing: Providing independent advice on the most suitable cyber security technologies, sourcing, and supplying these technologies.
Solution design and installation: Designing, installing, and configuring on-premise and cloud cyber security technologies and solutions.
Secon is an equal opportunities employer. To apply, click ‘Apply now’ or send your CV to [email protected].