Microsoft Sales Specialist
Senior | Full-time
The Commercial Account Management team enables our clients to buy security technologies and services whilst managing the commercial risk associated with the procurement of software, hardware and services. We make procuring technology and services seamless by liaising with technology vendors to offer our clients the best commercial terms to suit their needs.
What we do
We work with our clients, technology vendors and our internal Security Advisory team to produce the best commercial outcomes for our client’s security technology and service requirements. Through our deep understanding of the security industry, we maintain strong relationships with clients, proposing the most appropriate commercial solutions for their security requirements, as well as receiving orders, distributing market intelligence, building procurement frameworks and sharing security information.
Every client is assigned a Commercial Account Manager. Commercial Account Managers transact in security software, hardware and service contracts, including our own ConnectProtect services, for businesses of all sizes and industries.
Our work includes product or contract negotiation, relationship management between the client and the technology vendor, building commercial frameworks with clients to enable the most optimum commercial terms and return on investments, and adhering to client procurement standards and compliance.
The Microsoft Specialist will look to work with the existing client base in order to promote, discuss, upgrade and close Microsoft business within those accounts, identifying new business and delivering revenue growth within the account for Microsoft.
The Microsoft Specialist will also be responsible for ensuring that all customer interactions with various departments within the business is managed and will also be responsible for ensuring that external interaction with Microsoft Market Place and Microsoft Sales Teams within the client base is managed.
The Microsoft Specialist will also be expected to build multiple relationships at various levels, including C-level, procurement teams, licensing teams and IT/Security teams within the account.
The Microsoft Specialist will be responsible for achieving and exceeding revenue targets set by the business whilst maintaining a retained margin percentage.
Whilst no formal education is required an excellent understanding of financial mathematics and strong command of the English language (written and spoken) is necessary.
- Clean driving license
- Industry certifications (desirable)
- In-depth knowledge of SCOTSMAN, BANT and other forecasting and qualification methodologies
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft departments, sales teams and their licensing models
- Microsoft office skills particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of Salesforce or other CRM packages
- Experience of the UK IT Channel
Preferred Work Experience
- Business Development roles (3+ years)
- Corporate Account Management roles (2+ years)
- Microsoft licensing sales experience (2+ years)
- Process and structured driven
- Numbers driven
- Personality type that does not give or accept false expectations
- Ability to breaking large and complex tasks/goals into more manageable tasks/goals
- Networking skills
- Logically driven
- A hunger to succeed
Location: Home-based. United Kingdom or Philippines.
Take your chance
Other Open Positions
Commercial Account Manager