Secon Cyber have a position for a New Business Development Manager to join a highly dynamic and fast growing cyber security service provider headquartered in Surrey.
Secon Cyber is looking for an exceptional, ambitious, successful new business development manager to accelerate our new client acquisition and sales growth.
For the right candidate we are offering a fantastic opportunity to further develop your sales career, working for an established and fast growing cyber security VAR and service provider which has a reputation for quality delivery and long term partnerships.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales professional to medium and corporate customer segments in the private and public sectors. You will have proven experience of owning, leading and converting multiple new sales opportunities within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
This opportunity will offer a competitive salary package (£120k OTE uncapped), 25 days holiday, pension, private healthcare scheme and excellent prospects for career development. In return we are looking for an individual who is honest/trustworthy and demonstrates high integrity, possesses expert sales skills, is highly approachable and professional, and who delivers consistent sales results within a collaborative team environment.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Own opportunities throughout the sales lifecycle, adopting a consultative selling approach with clients to understand their business challenges, and provide guidance and consultancy on the right solution that will unlock their organisation potential
- Manages opportunities through initial opportunity creation; nurturing and qualifying leads; writing proposals; negotiation and closure
- Engage the professional services and managed services teams during the sales process, working collaboratively to produce a compelling proposal
- Managed the post sale handover to implementation
- Maintaining timely and accurate forecasts via the company sales tracking and reporting system
- Collaborating with colleagues on opportunities, resolving potential customer issues
- Sharing best practice with the team
Experience and Knowledge required:
- Experience of working within a sales target orientated environment
- Experience of working in the cyber security industry
- Experience of working for a VAR focused on new business/client acquisition
- Experience solution selling to the C Suite
- Good knowledge of security architecture and technologies
- Good knowledge of selling Managed Services/annuity sales
Skills, Abilities, Behaviours and Competencies
- Outstanding proven sales record consistently exceeding quota and sales targets
- Positive, charismatic, driven, self-motivated, highly organised and resilient individual
- Adept at senior and ‘C’ level business conversations and presentations
- Demonstrates high levels of integrity, professionalism and is passionate about the right outcome for the customer
- Commercially strong, with proven negotiating and influencing skills to maximise value, and minimise contractual liabilities.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new products and procedures as they appear, as driven by client requirements.
- A strong, approachable and flexible team-player
- Good attention to detail
- Sales or marketing qualification (desirable)
- IT related degree (desirable)
- New business sales: 5 years (Required)
- Cyber security technology and solution sales 2 years (Required)
Must have own means of getting to work, valid driving license.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**