Start Date: ASAP
Schedule Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive package
We are seeking a software developer to add to Secon’s fun and challenging R&D unit. You will be working within the engineering team, which works closely with the architecture, management and security operations teams.
You will be responsible for the design, development, and automation of Microsoft Azure & security solutions. This role also involves the development of front-end applications to visualise security data in a web portal.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 4-6 years years of software development & integration experience working with Microsoft Azure cloud and security technologies.
- Hands on development of Microsoft Azure Cloud PaaS solutions.
- Hands on development using integration services, Azure functions, and Azure Logic App.
- Hands on working with Microsoft Graph API and Security API.
- Hands on automation of Azure infrastructure applications and software through CI/CD pipeline, ARM Templates, and Azure CLI scripts using Azure DevOps.
- Ability to build front end applications using any of the data visualisation tools (Power BI, Grafana, Tableau etc.) with Azure Log analytics or Azure Data explorer.
- Ability to automate deployment of technical solutions for Microsoft Security Stack.
- Experience working with Azure Log Analytics, Azure Data explorer, and monitoring solution.
- Experience working with Azure Sentinel or Azure Security Centre.
- Experience working with Kusto Query Language (KQL) for effective use case development.
- Good understanding of PowerShell and Python Scripting is preferred.
- Good understanding of open-source front-end frameworks.
- Strong in software analysis and design for the given functional requirement.
- Demonstrate good understanding of software development and software security.
- Bachelor’s or Engineering degree in System Design, Information Technology or similar subject.
- Microsoft Azure Certification is preferred.
Secon is a leading cyber security company that provides a wide range of cyber security services and technologies to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions and governments. Founded in 1999, the firm is headquartered in the UK with offices in the Philippines. We solve cyber security challenges using an array of services and technologies, including:
Managed Security Services: Maintaining and managing our customers’ cyber security technologies
Managed Detection and Response: Taking security feeds from our customers’ installed security products and processing them to produce real actionable events, which are passed directly to our security operations centre to be dealt with on our customers’ behalf.
Cyber security consulting: Providing cyber security maturity assessments and providing cyber security technology assessments.
Technology advisory and sourcing: Providing independent advice on the most suitable cyber security technologies, sourcing, and supplying these technologies.
Solution design and installation: Designing, installing, and configuring on-premise and cloud cyber security technologies and solutions.
Secon is an equal opportunities employer. To apply, click ‘Apply now’ or send your CV to [email protected].