Secon is looking for a result-driven Social Media and Email Marketing Lead who is an expert at creating and delivering social media content and strong, engaging email campaigns. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for delivering content promotion campaigns to increase website traffic and marketing qualified leads through social media platforms (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram) and email.
Job type: Full-time
Location: Philippines – Remote
- Manage and maintain social media accounts for Secon across multiple platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues wider Secon teams to prepare, publish, and promote relevant content
- Design and develop a comprehensive social media strategy (content mix, content calendar, social media analytics backed captions/ hashtags, paid campaigns)
- Conduct research on the key SEO terms and incorporating them into the content to achieve maximum viewership
- Identify and advise on highly shared audience-related content topics using social media analytics tools
- Create and deliver social media demand generation campaigns and track their success
- Consistently drive and increase relevant traffic from social network presence
- Design multi-media content and schedule posts on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Execute engagement tactics to deliver a target number of reshares of key content
- Research and monitor the activity of competitor social media and take necessary actions.
- Work with marketing team to develop, write, design, and test engaging B2B email marketing campaigns that support Secon’s marketing plans
- Manage execution of email marketing from brief to deployment, ensuring all email campaigns are delivered on-time
- Closely monitor email performance to steadily improve email open/click rates over time
- Work with marketing team to develop email automation strategy to support customer journey and lead nurturing
- Email copy for each campaign
- Weekly email campaign plan
- Email marketing automation plan
- Social media strategy and plan
- Monthly report on the activity of competitors and trends
- Weekly content calendar (two to three times a week)
- Weekly content with captions and hashtags for all social media platforms
- Weekly campaign set
- Tracking & Reporting:
- Weekly summary of clicks, shares, and conversions
- Weekly content analysis – most effective content, channel, and approach
- Weekly paid campaign performance
- Degree in Communications or Marketing
- One to two tears of experience with social media management, email marketing experience, content creation, copywriting, graphic design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organisational skills
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and video editing software
- Analytical thinker, detailed orientated and ability to proofread and edit content before publishing.
- Experience working in a multinational, virtual team working environment using digital collaboration tools such as MS Teams, Zoom.
Secon is an equal opportunities employer. To apply, click ‘Apply now’ or send your CV to [email protected].