Technical Account Manager
Schedule Type: Full Time
City: Metro Manila
Division/Department: Technical Account Management Team
Reports To: Sales Manager
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will be responsible for maintaining a heartbeat between our Commercial Team & our clients. The TAM will look to prepare, implement and manage account plans for named accounts with a view to maintaining existing contracts, identifying new business and delivering revenue growth within the account. The TAM will also be responsible for ensuring that all customer interactions with various departments within the business is managed.
Required skills and experience:
- Whilst no formal education is required, you’ll need an excellent understanding of financial mathematics and strong command of the English language (written and spoken).
- An ability to follow existing processes and procedures within the Sales Team, including the ability to learn BANT & SCOTSMAN
- Microsoft office skills particularly MS Excel and Powerpoint
- A good understanding of Salesforce or other CRM
- A good understanding of Trend and/or Forcepoint, as well as a general knowledge of other vendors within our portfolio.
Preferred work experience:
- Technical experience within the IT Security industry with either Secon Cyber or one of our named vendors (3 years or more)
Other qualifications, certifications, professional memberships, etc:
- Industry certifications (desirable)
- Process and structure driven
- Technically competent
- Personality type that does not give, or accept, false expectations
- Breaking large and complex tasks/goals into more manageable tasks/goals
- Logically driven
- Hunger to succeed
- An ability to work as a team and follow instructions
- Understand the clients’ landscape as fully as possible (breadth & depth), and then build and maintain a security roadmap for the client
- Using the security roadmap, build and maintain client account plans, which must be updated frequently (P1 accounts monthly; P2 accounts quarterly; P3 & P4 accounts annually)
- Speak to every single contact within the customer at least once a month to check in
- Manage the renewal process until close
- Ensure CRM is updated with assets
- Advise client as to pros/cons for Secon Cyber supplied licenses not being installed
- Capture and record information around other security solutions and services that are in place through third party suppliers/open dialogue to win third party renewals
- Open dialogue to deliver Cyber Risk Assessments
- Schedule Service Delivery Calls for Service Contract Clients
- Answer incoming calls and webchats
- Open dialogue in order to win Microsoft business
About Secon Cyber:
Secon Cyber is a leading cyber security company that provides a wide range of cyber security services and technologies to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions and governments. Founded in 1999, the firm is headquartered in the UK with offices in the Philippines. We solve cyber security challenges using an array of services and technologies, including:
Technology advisory and sourcing: Providing independent advice on the most suitable cyber security technologies, sourcing and supplying these technologies.
Solution design and installation: Designing, installing and configuring on-premise and cloud cyber security technologies and solutions.
Security Operation Centre (SOC) as a Service: With our dedicated team of cyber security analysts and engineers, we assist our clients with security related issues and incidents.
Managed Detection and Response: Taking security feeds from our customers’ installed security products and processing them to produce real actionable events, which are passed directly to our Security Operation Centre to be dealt with on our customers’ behalf.
SIEM as a Service: Taking security feeds from our customers’ installed security products and processing them to produce real actionable events, which are passed directly to our clients.
Managed Security Services: Maintaining and managing our customers’ cyber security technologies
Cyber Security Consulting: Providing cyber security maturity assessments and providing cyber security technology assessments.
Secon Cyber is an equal opportunities employer.