The highly technical role will involve providing our clients technical support for the security solutions that they have purchased from us. Such solutions will include Endpoint Security, E-mail Security, Web Security and Firewall and VPN.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in IT Security technology with good networking understanding and a natural attitude for problem solving. An enthusiastic attitude and willingness to provide our clients with the highest level of service which they will have come to expect.
The job role provides a broad, deep spectrum of technology learning and offers a clear path from Support Engineer to a choice of Senior Consultant, Solutions Architect or Technical Account Manager. Three key vendor modules thread through your training: Trend Micro. Forcepoint (Websense) and Check Point, that enable you to build and sharpen your business, technical and Project delivery skills. The knowledge you gain on the helpdesk and through to on-site project implementation will be put into practice on technically challenging work.
This role is part of the 24×7 Security Operations team and will require working shift hours.
- Participate in a team environment.
- Facilitating and maintaining successful relationships with Secon’s customers.
- Support on malware-related issues, the support will be provided to Secon’s customers via various means of communication such as phone, email and web tools.
- Provision of detailed and accurate guidance on the use of Trend Micro, Websense, Juniper products to the supported customer base.
- Effectively interact with the engineering team to provide solutions to complex technical issues.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and project delivery.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Quick learner with a desire to learn new tools, products and techniques.
- 1-3 years of support experience.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in Trend Micro, Websense, Juniper Networks, or products in similar solutions areas.
- A Forcepoint (Websense) expert – Expert in Web, email or Data products
- Check Point Technologies Accredited to CCSP level.
- Significant experience in one or more of the following: Server/Desktop Operating Systems, Networking Architecture, Messaging Servers, Firewalls, Inter-relational Products and Peripherals customized to each client network.
- Significant experience in basic troubleshooting and management experience in multi-protocol (TCP/IP) routed network environment.
- Strong multi-tasking and problem resolution abilities
- Good written and verbal skills
Email your CV to email@example.com