At Secon we’re always on, protecting your cloud workloads and data.
With cloud, your data and users could be anywhere. No matter where your data resides or where your users are working from, everything needs to stay protected.
Without visibility and control over your data in the cloud, you’re at risk of data being lost or stolen which could impact your revenue, your reputation, or result in regulatory implications.
Secon can help you through your entire cloud security journey. We offer customisable solutions and cloud security services, including:
Managed Cloud Security Services
- We run a 24/7 security operations centre (SOC) that continuously supports and maintains your cloud security tools. These services are completely designed around your unique needs and security requirements.
- We also offer Vulnerability Management and Patching as a Service if you want to ensure you always stay on top of the latest vulnerabilities in your cloud environment.
Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
- MDR brings together technology, threat intelligence, and skilled experts to effectively and rapidly identify and respond to any security threats and incidents in your cloud environment.
- MDR works by using technology to collect information from your digital assets. By adding intelligence from known threats, our skilled security experts are able to rapidly identify and respond to only the genuine threats in your environment. This speed and accuracy makes MDR both effective and efficient when dealing with security threats.
Advisory, Testing, and Compliance
- If you’re curious how to improve your current cloud security set-up, our Advisory team can give you guidance and direction on how to decrease your cyber risk.
- We offer full Cyber Risk Assessments, Managed Penetration Testing, and Security Compliance Reporting.
Security Technology Enablement
- Our cloud technology experts can help design, implement, and migrate you to a secure cloud setup.
- We work with the top cloud security companies and have significant experience in secure cloud workloads for technologies including Microsoft, Zscaler, AWS, and Forcepoint.