With the daily surge of vulnerabilities, it can be challenging to deploy security patches, service packs, out-of-band releases, and hotfixes on your own. Staying well-informed with the right updates for your systems and applications entails a lot of research, but responding quickly is critical as delays provide more chances for attacks and exploits to find their way into your organisation.
Ensure my servers and devices are patched
How we can help
With over two decades of security experience, Secon can guarantee a worry-free, round-the-clock, entirely flexible vulnerability and patch management plan for your business.
Through research and extensive patch testing, our team of experienced technical security consultants give you confidence that the latest fixes for your servers, systems, and applications are applied accurately and with minimal disruption to your business.
Click below to learn more about our services that can help secure your servers and keep your security infrastructure up to date.
Server Patching as a Service
- We constantly check and evaluate patches released by vendors, including urgent hotfixes, critical security updates, and other out-of-band patches.
- We recommend patches that need to be deployed based on your organisation’s IT environment and specific needs.
- We provide access to a real-time server patching dashboard to give your organisation complete visibility of patching compliance and status.
- We discover and compile a report of where your data and other critical assets are stored, rate their importance, and determine who has access to them.
- We keep a well-maintained infrastructure inventory of assets to map-out and prevent potential vulnerabilities.
- We constantly check for misconfiguration, commercial defects, mismanagement, or other issues in the way your organisation maintains your hardware and software components to ensure they’re not acting as a gateway for threats.