Tuesday 10th July 2018 @ Percy & Founders
The need for MDR is more legitimate now more than ever. Breach identification is a huge challenge. Few organisations have the human resources, let alone the technologies, to effectively find suspect files or incidents out of the millions of packets and sessions that enter, exit or move across a network. Therefore, it’s important to have a solution in place to overcome this hurdle.
Some of the benefits that Secon Cyber’s MDR solution brings you are:
- Quickly detect attacks and security technology failures
- 24 x 7 x 365 continuous log monitoring and management
- Proactive incident response and ownership by our Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Timely response to potentially malicious activities before they become problems
- Processes align to your organisation’s risk management strategy
- Quick and easy to implement
- Monthly reporting
- No need to buy additional technology, such as SIEM systems.
Join our head of research and innovation, David King, to learn more about how you can be protected from attacks such as Wannacry and how an MDR service can improve your existing security monitoring capabilities.
0900am – Registration & breakfast served
0930am – Introduction
1000am – MDR: Detect and react quickly to threats
1045am – Questions
1100am – Close
Location: 1 Pearson Square, Fitzrovia, London, W1W 7EY
Date: Tuesday 10th July 2018
Time: 9AM – 11AM BST
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://seconcyber.com/connections-breakfast-10th-july-percy-founders-managed-detection-and-response/” ]