Due to popular demand we are already penciling in our third webinar of the year for our own in house developed Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service. Read more to find out how we can help keep your organisation secure.
No organisation is immune to cyber attacks, which are becoming more advanced, aggressive and varied. As demand for cybersecurity expertise far outpaces supply, many lack the in-house resources to monitor, manage and respond to cyber attacks.
The advanced and evolving nature of cyber threats means that even with strict security controls in place, your business is still not immune to being compromised. To minimise cybersecurity risk, having the capability to identify and eliminate attacks that evade your perimeter defences is now essential.
Secon Cyber can provide you with a managed detection and response process with a thoroughness that you probably cannot replicate in-house. It would also most certainly be at a price point that is far less expensive than hiring more incident responders who are unlikely to respond to outbreaks as quickly and effectively as our MDR solution and our team.
Some of the benefits that Secon Cyber’s MDR solution brings you are:
- Quickly detect attacks and security technology failures
- 24 x 7 x 365 continuous log monitoring and management
- Proactive incident response and ownership by our Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Timely response to potentially malicious activities before they become problems
- Processes align to your organisation’s risk management strategy
- Quick and easy to implement
- Monthly reporting
- No need to buy additional technology, such as SIEM systems.
Join our head of research and innovation, David King on this session to learn more about how you can be protected from attacks such as Wannacry and how our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service can improve your existing security monitoring capabilities.
Date: Friday 15th June 2018
Time: 12:00pm BST (45 minutes)