Secon Cyber will attend IP EXPO Manchester on 3-4 April. For the second year, we will be exhibiting with Trend Micro, who has been a partner of Secon Cyber for 20 years.
IP EXPO Manchester is one of the largest IT and cyber security events outside of London. The conference provides IT professionals with a wealth of new technologies to discover and serve as solutions for problems in their organisations. The main categories IP EXPO will focus on are:
- Cloud and Infrastructure – Cloud-first strategies are growing fast and the newest cloud technologies will be presented by experts in the field.
- IOT – Opportunities for implementing and harnessing IOT technologies are set to double over the next few years and the newest capabilities of IOT solutions will be on show.
- Collaboration – Discover the latest products which can help your business collaborate across multiple locations with ease.
- Developer – As technology changes around us, developers are helping to shape what the digital future will look like. Learn more about how developers are affecting change in areas such as AI, Quantum Computing, and more.
- Service Desk – With automation and AI promising to reduce costs and raise the efficiency of businesses, IP EXPO will help IT professionals gain an understanding on how to implement these technologies in their organisations.
- Blockchain – IP EXPO will present concrete information on what is happening with Blockchain technology and what can be done with it over the coming year.
Please come and visit Secon Cyber at stand number R574. To learn more and register for this event, please visit: https://www.ipexpomanchester.com/manchester/en/page/dtx-manchester.