The need for MDR is more legitimate now more than ever. Breach identification is a huge challenge. Few organisations have the human resources, let alone the technologies, to effectively find suspect files or incidents out of the millions of packets and sessions that enter, exit or move across a network.
Moreover, even organisations with robust security budgets lack the time needed to continuously monitor their networks for incidents. Therefore, it’s crucial to have a solution in place to overcome this hurdle.
Secon Cyber can provide you with a managed detection and response process with a thoroughness that you probably cannot replicate in-house. It would also most certainly be at a price point that is far less expensive than hiring more incident responders who are unlikely to respond to outbreaks as quickly and effectively as our MDR solution and our team.
Some of the benefits that Secon Cyber’s MDR solution brings you are:
- Quickly detect attacks and security technology failures
- 24 x 7 x 365 continuous log monitoring and management
- Proactive incident response and ownership by our Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Timely response to potentially malicious activities before they become problems
- Processes align to your organisation’s risk management strategy
- Quick and easy to implement
- Monthly reporting
- No need to buy additional technology, such as SIEM systems.
Join our head of research and innovation, David King on this session to learn more about how you can be protected from attacks such as Wannacry and how our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service can augment your existing security monitoring capabilities.
Date: Friday 20th April 2018
Time: 12:00pm GMT (45 minutes)