Graduate Security Engineer
Are you interested in:
• Cyber Security?
Our Graduate Programme:
During your time with us you will have a nominated Mentor who will welcome you, introduce you to the team and look after you throughout your programme. You will have the opportunity to spend time with different members of our teams and learn from each of them.
Our Technical Team will cover areas such as:
• What is Incident Response?
• How security operations centre works.
• Understanding real time security threats and how to mitigate.
• Understanding how different technical issues arise and are resolved.
• What is service delivery?
• Functions of service delivery.
• Service reviews – speaking with customers and their case lists and general service.
• Reporting – looking at case numbers and volumes;
• Case management.
• Security threats.
• Pre-sales – how this bridges Sales and Technology.
• Detecting security threats.
• Security Products.
• You will spend time developing yourself by using Immersive Labs, tackling various cyber security challenges on this ever evolving development platform.
You will also have access to:
• Our CEO, Technical Director and Chief Operating Officer to ask and have answered any questions you may have.
At the end of your programme:
• Presentation – we will set you a task toward the end of your programme to research and you will present your findings back to our Management Team.
Our aim is to develop our Graduates to become either full technically capable security engineers, capable of design and implementation of complex security systems or pre/post-sales consultants who can work with our clients on their security challenges.
If you are a recent graduate and are interested in joining our team, please send your details with covering letter to us.
(UX/UI) Digital Graphic Designer
We are looking for an ambitious digital graphic designer to help us achieve our goal of delivering an innovative and forward-thinking experience to our customers. The ideal candidate is a visual designer skilled in information design, able to balance practical needs with creating experiences that are stunning in their elegance.
• You are a team player, you enjoy sharing ideas with your team and get feedback
• You are meticulous and have a strong attention to details
• You are constantly looking to improve yourself and your work
• You are a strong advocate of putting user needs first
• You are an inquisitive and curious personality, willing to learn and open minded about changes
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on tight deadlines
• You are passionate about your work and that is reflected in your deliverables
• You are not precious about getting involved in all areas which need support
As a digital graphic designer:
• Work in our marketing team to ensure our users get to look at pixel perfect assets
• Collaborate with the IT team to create and amend UX centered pages and content
• Conceptualise user journeys and seeking for new opportunities to deliver the best possible aesthetics, experience and content
• Ensure the all assets and design materials are in line with the design guidelines, branding and tone of voice
• Cooperating effectively with other departments, be responsive and share ideas
• Ability to undertake administrative tasks as well eg. keeping images library / helping out with copy / sending emails etc. These could be varied!
• Proven portfolio of design and web projects
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of advanced analytical tools such as KissMetrics or Mixpanels
• Knowledge of project management tools
• Proficiency in Adobe CS, in particular
• Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics
• You understand CMS systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Umbraco or Drupal
• Closing date for applications Wednesday 31st January
• First round interviews week commencing 5th February
• Second round interviews week commencing 12th February