Technology Partners and Consulting
In today’s market place there is an overwhelming range of choices of cyber security tools – from the plethora of VC backed start ups to the long established multi-billion technology companies.
And that’s why we start with you
We take the time to understand what your ultimate outcome is and what the business drivers are. Once we understand the end goal, we then work backwards and eventually ascertain a short list of appropriate technologies that may suit your needs.
As part of our due diligence, we also find out if you already have the capability and license rights to deliver your desired outcome from within the technologies you currently use, as often this may shorten the discovery cycle and save on any undue costs.
If we find that we need to look at the market, we will make a short list of technology options based on the compatibility with your technical requirements, budget and management overhead to maintain the technology.
We also insist on trialling the technologies with a testing plan and success criteria, to avoid any disappointments once a purchase has been made.
With over twenty-two years of integrating cyber security technologies we have an in depth and intimate understanding of the cyber security market and the supply chain that governs the industry.
When you work with Secon, you can be confident of the following:
- You will always work with knowledgeable and independent technology consultants to understand your requirements.
- You will work with authentic and astute commercial consultants to ensure that you are getting the best value for money.
- We will only recommend a technology if it truly matches your requirements.
- We will not recommend a new technology if you already have the capability within your existing estate.
- We will be transparent with pricing, so you can be confident that you are getting the best commercial terms.
- We work on behalf of you when liaising with the technology companies and not vice versa.