Webinar: Least Privilege 101: How to Start Your Least Privilege Cyber Security Journey
Are you looking at ways to implement least privilege across your IT environment?
With 80% of breaches involving the compromise of IT and business user credentials (IDs and passwords) you need to create a plan to eliminate “overprivileged access” by users, applications, and services.
In this webinar, you’ll join Thycotic Chief Cyber Security Scientist Joseph Carson, author of the “Least Privilege Cybersecurity for Dummies” book, as he explains how to make a least privilege strategy successful in your organisation.
In this webinar, you will learn:
The basic concept of least privilege cybersecurity.
How to substantially reduce your organisation’s risk of exploitation whilst preserving user productivity.
How to apply least privilege with application control.
Why CISOs should stop focussing on cybersecurity and focus on business risk.
Get answers to these important questions
- What are the key steps to planning a least privilege strategy?
- How do companies acquire so many overprivileged users and what are the risks?
- What does “privileged access” really mean? You may be surprised.
- What simple privileged access oversight made by a UK company resulted in over $1m in damages?
- What employee activity compromises my organisation’s security?