Like with every cyber security buzzword, there’s a lot of myths around Zero Trust. Thankfully, Secon and Zscaler are here to help.
Understanding what’s true or false when it comes to Zero Trust is more relevant than ever with the increase in remote working, digital transformation, and cloud adoption.
To try and bust some of its biggest myths, Andrew Gogarty, our Chief Security Evangelist, sat down with Daniel Mallinson, Zscaler Regional Sales Manager, to discuss misconceptions around Zero Trust and why it may not be as complex as people think. In this interview, they answer common questions like:
- Are VPNs here to stay?
- Is Zero Trust difficult to implement?
- What should organisations think about before exploring Zero Trust?
- Is Zero Trust only for the cloud enabled business?
- Is Zero Trust for the public sector?
- How can Zero Trust help the public sector?
If you have any additional questions about Zero Trust after watching the interview, we’re happy to answer them. You can either contact us by clicking the button below, or book a free 30 min security consultation directly with Andrew by clicking this link.