Migrate to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
If your organisation is already licensed for Microsoft E5 and you’re not making the most of its security features, you could make a significant saving on your IT security spend.
By migrating your endpoint security to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, you can rationalise and simplify your security management and realise tangible cost savings. Ultimately, you can reduce your total cost of ownership without compromising on security.
The Microsoft security consultants at Secon Cyber can assist you with your migration as well as advise you how to optimally configure Microsoft Defender for Endpoint to protect your organisation. Our consultants can help you:
- Benchmark you current endpoint solution against Microsoft Defender for Endpoint to ensure it fits your needs
- Identify what features you can gain by switching to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Perform a like for like configuration during the migration to ensure you don’t miss out on any functionality you’re used to with your current solution
- Test, configure, optimise, and deploy Microsoft Defender for Endpoint according to your specifications
- Ensure everything is running correctly before we uninstall your old solution so you don’t ever lose protection
- Make the transition to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint hassle-free whilst freeing up some of your valuable security budget
Watch our explainer video to learn more
Using our service, other customers have benefited from:
Users experienced between 2% and 4% less CPU and memory usage whilst idle and scanning on all endpoints.
On average, our clients On average, our clients experienced a 15% experienced a 15% decrease in CPU usage decrease in CPU usage whilst scanning after whilst scanning after migration.
On average, our clients experienced a 29% decrease in CPU usage whilst scanning after migration.
Once we complete all benchmarking and testing, it takes us less than six minutes to uninstall clients’ old endpoint agents.
Once the old build is uninstalled and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint is implemented on clients’ laptops, on average we see a 59 second reduction in the time it takes to load the agent from boot time.
What Microsoft licenses include Microsoft Defender for Endpoint?
- Windows 10 Enterprise E5
- Windows 10 Education A5
- Microsoft 365 E5 Security
- Microsoft 365 A5 (M365 A5)
- Microsoft 365 E5 (M365 E5) which i includes Windows 10 Enterprise E5
Interested in just SIEM or SOC as a Service?
Let us help you embrace the benefits of a migration to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
We provide scope of work documentation so you know what to expect from a Microsoft migration and how much it will cost.
By making the migration to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, you can free yourself from buying additional endpoint security tools and reduce your total cost of ownership.
We identify your requirements for the migration and make recommendations to enhance your current IT environment’s security, performance, and stability.
We install a sample of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint on desktops, laptops, and servers in a non-productive environment to ensure there are no issues before migration.
Our team has the experience and expertise to determine whether Microsoft Defender for Endpoint is a good fit for your organisation and complete the migration without the hassle associated with doing it yourself.
We carry out multiple functional and performance tests to benchmark Microsoft Defender for Endpoint’s performance against your current endpoint product to ensure it’s working to protect your organisation.
Interested in consolidating all your security with Microsoft?
Experienced consultants to help you get your solution deployed and configured.
Experts on hand to answer your questions and provide assistance 24x7x365.
24x7x365 monitoring to help address the gap between automation and user awareness and alert you when something does slip through.