Our Professional Services portfolio covers all aspects of cybersecurity to help keep your organisation protected. The portfolio includes Health Checks, Threat Assessments, Product Installation, Forensic Investigation, Security Technology Consolidation and Configuration, Penetration Testing, and Compliance Assistance.
- Technology Healthcheck – product specific healthchecks to make sure devices are configured properly; includes recommendations on how to resolve issues.
- Threat Assessment Modelling – is a proprietary development based on the company’s extensive experience and expertise in the area of cybersecurity that goes above and beyond industry required standards. The Threat Assessment Model evaluates 15 separate categories covering the physical controls and processes that work from the perimeter to your endpoints and will identify any shortcomings in the organisation’s cybersecurity risk position.
- Product Installation and Upgrades – offers install and/or update of security appliances to make sure you have access to the latest features and the highest level of protection.
- Incident Forensic Investigation – identifies the cause of an incident should you be subject to a cyberattack.
- Security Consolidation and Configuration – assures your security appliances are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Penetration Testing – provides internal and external penetration testing services to identify system vulnerabilities and provide a report on recommended remediation actions.
- Regulatory Compliance Assistance – we can help ensure you pass your compliance obligations.